Friday, August 30, 2013

Holocaust

Holocaust and Syria

I watched a documentary this morning.  It was made by a man who, as a child, survived the Holocaust.  All my life I have known that we must never forget the atrocities of the Holocaust in Europe so that it never happens again. But it is happening in Syria!  I tried to post pictures of the victims of the Holocaust and the Syrian Civil War.  They are so horrible I could not.  The only real difference in the photos is you can see the color of the blood in the Syrian photos and al-Assad seems to be killing his victims where they live instead of rounding them up.  I do not want war!  I do not want war for our country or anyone else but if it is true, we must never forget than action must be taken against the holocaust of the Syrian people.  Thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment